Wednesday 22 July 2015

Sweet Greeting for all Blogger




Hi Everybody!
It was the first time I post my own written, so I would like to introduce myself to all of you. 
This is me

I am Kyky Try Rejeky but just call me Key. I was born on 11th January 1994 and now I’m a students of Polban (Politeknik Negeri Bandung). I am the third child on my family. I Love My daddy (Suhe) and mommy (Mony), sister Jojo and Brother Avim and Agung so much. Now, I have a cute nephew named Habibie Armstrong Jelanok that was called as Biboy.
This is me and some of my family
I am highly motivated person on getting anything I loved. If I decide something, I will do my best for the good and bad till the end. I can’t put off my responsibility if it was not done yet. I am one of the escapist who believe that God is never sleep and no effort that wasted away, so I just do the best for everything and let God handle it. 
Although I have a firing spirits to face the world, in the other side I am a sweet girl who really enjoy to listen acoustic, mellow, lullaby and any swinging songs. I love swimming too because it’s relaxing so much after passing any crowded days. In my spare time I am keen on cooking any kinds of food, it was interesting to cook new recipe by my own creation.
Here I just want to share any kinds of great stories about my life, so stay tune for any kinds of emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment