Thursday 30 July 2015

Hunting The Internship Program

It's a long journey to get the gold

Hi dear all escapists!


On this empty mid-night I would like to share a little thing about my experience while I was hunting for the internship program on a Company. Let me tell you first what the internship program is. Internship program provides real world experience to those looking to explore or gain the relevant knowledge and skills required to enter into a particular career field. My college provide the internship program on 7th semester for Industrial Automation Engineering (D4-Bachelor Degree).

Well now I’ve been having a short holiday at my sister’s home, Depok. It was really a short time because I will spend it by doing the internship program for about two months. Luckily it was not bad news for me because I was accepted by the Huge Company that is suitable for my major and I can stay at home while doing it. Let me say it Combo Fortune, hihi Thanks God. I’m glad to get the internship opportunity at PT. ABB Sakti Industri. I hope I can learn lots of things over there. Let's check this out to know more about PT. ABB Sakti Industri

You know guys the reason why I am so excited having this opportunity? It because I have a long struggle for hunting the company. I was feeling any kinds of emotions like flare up spirit, hope in, tired of waiting, being ignored, sad by refusal, panic, anxious, disappointed, defenceless, then happy finally. Thanks God for giving me lots of experiences behind any failures I got. Now the point is we have to believe that “God Always gives what you need not what you want” and it certainly the best for you.


Well because i'm feeling sleepy, so i will continue my story tomorrow alright? it will be a long and excited to be told, so you guys have to be ready to enjoy my own story in the next post! Hihi


Good morning guys, don't forget to cheer your day!


Fight for what you want then let God Handle it


Anyway I sometimes being a well prepared person, so I am thinking of any possibilities in the future. Although the internship program will be held on 7th semester, I was seeking the information from the 5th semester. I make any discussion with my senior, brother, sister, and surfing on the internet about the things that should be prepared and noted to get a successful internship. The important thing is discuss it with my parent because we have to remember that parent’s prayer is the main thing to be blessed by God. 

We got the information that the internship will be held on the end of July. I still remember that my seniors said that we have to prepare earlier because it was not maximally done by a few preparation and they were stress by any unfinished tasks. I got the recommendation to apply the internship to PT. FESTO and BOSCH Rexroth on December and I prepared any kinds of documents to be needed.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks abang, aku baru mau mulai KP senin nih.
      parah lah bodor banget kalo sampe gedung kita ternyata sebelahan :p

      Delete
  2. hahah kiki pinter juga bahasa inggrisnya

    ReplyDelete